1952 dodge pilot house with slant six

I have seen a slant 6 in a 50s f100, and in a 52 plumouth.  The thing you need to deal with is length.  I believe the slant is 33 or 34 inches long from fan to bell housing.  The stock setup is around 28.  So some radiator recounting is needed as well as maybe some firewall clearance surgery  in addition to motor and trans mounts and cross member fabrication.

Some careful measurements and even making up a facsimile engine template with slant 6 dimensions.  This is a measure three time deal.  But anything is possible with tools, talent and money.

I saw a PIlot-House with a slant 6 several years ago. There was a guy on this forum for a short time back then. He was in northern IL, about an hour and a half drive from me, so I drove down and met him and checked out his truck. I don’t remember the details of it, but it fit. I believe the last time I talked to him he had sold the truck.