1939 Dodge TC or Plymouth PT81 wiring diagram

4 hours ago, PT81PlymouthPickup said:

Anyone have, or might know where to get a wiring diagram specifically for the 1939 pickup trucks?

These might help , I am working with a new camera so it is a struggle . I tried to get a photo that shows more a complete picture but it isn't happening . 

• Thanks 1

On 6/17/2022 at 9:54 PM, Jerry Roberts said:

These might help , I am working with a new camera so it is a struggle . I tried to get a photo that shows more a complete picture but it isn't happening . 

Thanks Jerry! This is helpful, but a little difficult to follow the circuits. I'm pretty sure the harness I have is not exactly right for my year.

2 hours ago, Jerry Roberts said:

And one more . 

20220617_183516.jpg

Jerry, what manual did you get this TC, TD diagram from? I have a shop manual for the R series trucks which looks pretty much the same as your diagrams. I've never been able to find a specific shop manual for the 1939 Plymouth PT81s. I think it would be the same as the 1939 Dodge TC?

Yes it would be the same , 39 Plymouth truck and 39 Dodge truck 1/2 ton .  I have a Dodge truck Shop Manual  T series 1939 SUPPLEMENT . They didn't print a new shop manual for 1939 , just the supplement . Only 74 pages . I got this one from one of the sellers that specializes in manuals , several years ago . 

• Thanks 1