this is the last try

Don Jordan

I don't have the time, patience, or knowledge to work my way around this forum.  I'm not going to be around much longer.  I have 2 boxes of a 20 year collection of miscellaneous P15 parts.   Maybe $1,000 worth.  When I die some clown will come in and throw them out.  Money is not going to do me any good where I'm going.  They are  yours if you come by and take  everything.  I don't have my parts book so I don't know what the stuff is called.  I live in the Antelope Valley (north of Los Angeles). 

661 269 2797  I've already given  away all my tools.  I've got a  wheel puller left (used once).  It's a great opportunity..  i  don't check in here - if  you've any questions you can either  call or e mail (donlj@ix.netcom.com) I don't have a cell so no texts

• Sad 4

Don, this saddens me to learn of all this.....I knew you had sold the car earlier.  It is a very gracious offer to the forum at large and hopefully someone close will respond and receive the items and appreciate them for what they are and what they meant to you.   I know it had been some time since you last posted.  

Tim

• Like 3

Well, Don , it saddens me that you have not found the camaraderie that I have found on this forum.   Myself, I have the personality of a cactus but am pleased whenever anyone can take delight in learning what I have learned about our favored old cars.   Maybe I can persuade you to hang in a little longer.

Hello Don never talked with you before. I certainly appreciate what you are doing.

I was really sad when my  Uncle passed away and as you said, his kids came in and just gave everything away for scrap.

I wish I were closer, I would save them just to give to others that can use them as the time comes up .... I'm in Texas and  can not help.

I sure hope someone saves them to keep them out of the scrap yard.

Either way Don, I hope you stay comfortable ... we can only do so much, no sense in getting upset over things we can not control.

• Like 1

I would take them in a heartbeat, but I live in Texas also.  I was thinking the same thing - collect the parts so I could give them to people as they need them.  People have given me parts and I would like to do the same.  I would be interested in paying the shipping to get them here if that's possible.

• Like 1

don pictures are needed. get someone to do it for you if you do not know how. give it away as take it all or nothing. sometimes giving stuff away is more difficult than selling it. i once tried to give away an old wood skiff.good running and floating boat, just wood and takes work and effort to keep it up. nobody would take it for free. as soon as i put a for sale sign on it somebody bought it. go figure.    capt den

often if you do not assign something a value, neither will the next person...for sure...place it out for sale and not locked it place...will be gone...want garbage gone during a trash truck strike...put it in a box with a ribbon on it in back of your truck....now next mans problem....we have way too many folks who would rather steal than work....

• 2 weeks later...

the boxes are 12" x 18" x 48" and I'm guessing weigh about 50 lbs.  I'm told (but don't know) that UPS will pick up.

I've given away all my tools.

The guy from Texas that e mailed me - I lost your address

IK still have a wheel puller that needs to go

donlj@ix.netcom.com