48 P15 wing gaskets

Daklomat

Anyone know what to replace the existing gaskets that mount on the metal window edge? I got something from Steel but I dont think its correct as its rubber and that wont work. 

• Like 1

I'm not sure I understand what pieces you are referring to.......if you mean the pieces that mount on the window opening door edge and the edge of the inside garnish molding they are known as "fuzzies" or here in Oz as bailey channel.........can you be more specific regarding what you need?........andyd 

I am referring to the front edge of the door glass where the vertical garnish trim is that when you close the wing it butts up to the metal which is supposed to have sone kind of wisker gasket. Hope that clarifies this.  Thanks for any product info you can supply.

I believe you may be referring to the vent division seal that fits the vertical upright between the vent and window glass.  The seal you want is an L shape....I ordered from the major company that touts they reign king of reproduction rubber only to find it not close.  I also ordered it from a certain supplier who on the phone states as how this is special and his is made to order, got the worse class generic junk from him.  I had to resort to making my own...you may have to do the same but IF you do find the proper shape and fit...I would love to know where found.  

For my P15, I got the L seal from Roberts. I don’t see it on the site now. DCM Classics has a RW-105 that I think will work. MoparMall has a RF-32216 with both the rubber and fuzzy seals. 

ok, thanks guys. I will check all this out. I also have the Back to the 50s car show next weekend in St Paul so there may be a vendor there that might have something. Will let you know what I find.

20 hours ago, Daklomat said:

ok, thanks guys. I will check all this out. I also have the Back to the 50s car show next weekend in St Paul so there may be a vendor there that might have something. Will let you know what I find.

You local or driving up to the cities? I'll be there too