Rear Motor Mounting Bolts

Quite some time ago I ran across a thread that discussed something along the lines of "follow the procedure in the service manual for tightening the rear motor mounting bolts".  At the time I told myself that before I start the engine for the first time I would look in the manual to make sure I installed them correctly.   So last night I looked in the manual and couldn't find any reference to the rear mounting bolts.

Did I misinterpret the thread I had been reading (sorry, I can't find it again either!) or did I miss something in the service manual?

Inquiring minds want to know...... :)

7 minutes ago, Plymouthy Adams said:

page 151 of my manual shows pictures of the mount and explains which mount gets what pieces to ensure proper fin in place when torque is applied.  Look in your book if different from mine under Engine section, mounting.....

Just checked again.  Nothing in the B3 Shop Manual that discusses or shows pictures of the engine mounts.  I've noticed in the past that that B3 manual isn't as detailed as manuals for other years and models.

1 hour ago, Brent B3B said:

tightening after ran?

DB6CAD89-6658-4E2D-954C-F90893C44C33.jpeg.566f571add3b9c3e1c78ea914dc2a936.jpeg

I did see that paragraph in my shop manual on page 247 earlier today while trying to find what I was looking for.  For whatever reason I was thinking the reference I had read about in a post had to do with how the mounts were assembled.  This paragraph makes more sense and is something I'm going to have to remember to do.  

Thanks!