Source for rear leaf springs

maok

Any one know of a source for rear leaf springs, specifically for a '36 C7 Airstream?

I've tried a couple of vendors, one said no to a C7, other has ridiculous shipping price to bottom of the world.

Maok...ring me............02 6642 5963......andyd 

Maok.....what is wrong with the springs that it has?..........have you tried any local spring companies in Brisbane?.........is the car a US build or is it a TJR Oz assembled car?............do you know the length of the springs that it currently has?...........can you ring me...........andyd

The problem is that Maok is in Oz, as am I......I wish he would phone me as I have some suggestions that may help, including a set of rear springs .........Andyd.

3 hours ago, belvedere said:

ESPO Springs and Things 

Thanks for the lead. Unfortunately no luck, they only do from 1937 inwards.

First year we have for the Chryslers is 1937. The 1937s use a 7/8 rear eye. The 1936s use a 31/32 rear eye. 

• Sad 1