2022 P15 PICNIC USA

Mark D

Well, I just finished up setting up for an incredibly successful 1,009 car show locally here in Massachusetts. Some that follow me on Facebook will see the quick running tour I did of the field. Now, we’re just a few days away from the start of the picnic an three more days of fun. Time to exhale, wash off the dust and get ready for a great tour in Manchester. Hope you local guys will consider joining us. Note if you want to join us for dinner Saturday evening please let me know. We’ve got room for about 8 more people in the room. 

cheers 

mark

PS, our itinerary is attached for those that want to meet us enroute, but you’ll kiss out on the goodies unless you register with me!

8C77A74D-CFC0-43A9-A135-79298BDDE63D.jpeg

Today's job is to give the Plymouth a once over to make sure we are good to go after a fantastic weekend at the Watkins Glen Grand Prix Festival and Vintage Race weekend. Our Daisy had no issues on the Glenora run, a 60 mile tour of the Finger Lakes wine country, or its two laps around the old Watkins Glen street circuit.  Looking forward to seeing everyone this weekend.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, rockingjd said:

THE CANADIANS ARE COMING!

Tracey and I left early and are doing a side trip in the Catskills. Meeting up with some other cars in Vermont. See everyone in Massachusetts. 

betcha JP Wisers riding in the trunk! Safe travels see ya soon.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, wallytoo said:

if work and weather allow, i may try to join in @ new boston and peterborough on friday, driving my non-p15 dodge b-1-fa-152.

Glad to have you along. Give a call if you have any difficulties finding us. My numbers on the bottom of that agenda. 

Mark

3 minutes ago, Mark D said:

Glad to have you along. Give a call if you have any difficulties finding us. My numbers on the bottom of that agenda. 

Mark

thanks mark.  i know where the pub in peterborough is, but i don't know where the cars & coffee is in new boston (i know how to get to new boston, just not where the event is)..wally

48 minutes ago, wallytoo said:

thanks mark.  i know where the pub in peterborough is, but i don't know where the cars & coffee is in new boston (i know how to get to new boston, just not where the event is)..wally

Dan tells me the name is the Northeast Cafe in New Boston, NH. 

15 hours ago, wallytoo said:

enjoyed a great day with the picnic tour.  super nice cars, and an even better group of people.  will post pics once i’ve loaded them to the computer.  perfect weather, too.

thrilled you came out with the truck! Let’s meet again some day this fall.

910F69E9-023F-4F90-8655-10C110378799.jpeg

• Like 1

the tour heading to lunch....

P9165900.jpg

P9165901.jpg

P9165903.jpg

P9165910.jpg

P9165911.jpg

P9165912.jpg

and, what road trip would be complete without a little bit of road construction delay?

P9165913.jpg

got home, and the odometer was exactly 100 miles higher than when i left the house in the morning.

Edited by wallytoo
  • Like 2

Wanted to post some thanks for everyone on the forum who attended the 2022 picnic. Really amazing turnout, fantastic touring, great camaraderie, and just lots of fun. 

I will be creating a web page next week for all of the photos and will post the link here soon. 

Much appreciation to all,

Mark D

5EEFC390-815A-4E40-92D6-1C1058BF02CC.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Here’s the web address for the pics that I’ve posted of the last and past P15 Picnic USA. 

http://www.rdusaclassics.com/p15-picnic-usa.html  

Have a safe winter everyone, look forward to seeing you all again in Ontario! (Photo taken 9/17/22 at the end of the tour while we had most still with us).

5353FF9B-4A09-49BE-9ACC-67F79F80CEA1.jpeg