Jump to content

What is this part called, and what years was it used?


Go to solution Solved by keithb7,

Recommended Posts

I have seen these 'clamshell plug wire organizer' pieces on many mid '30s Mopar flat sixes, and also chromed on '40s & '50s customs. 

I would like to find one, but don't know what they are actually called or what years they were used so I can hunt for one.


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thanks guys! This gives me a little more to work with.

Searching for 'spark plug wire loom" or 'divider' always turns up the generic little plastic dividers or the ones that clip on V8 valve covers in the '90s


I might message a few people selling $100 engines on CL and see if they will pull just that part and ship it to me.


Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/6/2022 at 12:37 PM, Bryan said:

In the Parts book it's called a tube and bracket assembly.

Lol, hey Bryan are you saying “it’s in the magic parts book”?  😂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Terms of Use