Interior Widow and Door Handle Removal

GMAS54

Small Phillips screwdriver, pair of needle-nose pliers, push back the door panel and the little chrome trim ring as allbizz49 said, push the end of the pin with the Phillips then pull it out with with the needle nose pliers, I should have took a video because I just did this yesterday when I took off the old door panels and put the new door panels on that I fabricated on my car

Thanks guys....doing the interior and panels. Looked at ordering original materials from SMS out of Oregon...holy smoke talk about HIGH bucks....$160.00 a yard....a 55% mark up from 2016 when I first started to think about re-doing the interior.

The car isn't original, original so I'm changing it up a tad. Besides, after reviewing the reviews on those that have done business with them were not to favorable. Oh, well....again thanks for the information. 

A small drift pin makes it easier to push the pin out the opposite side...Yes- SMS...The stories, (directly involving former purchases,)- I could tell.

The last time was a complaint to the Oregon Attorney General.....That produced results.