I'm wrong - Clutch Release bearing

maddmaxx1949

I have both the D19-D24Shop manual,  Dodge Passenger Car parts list, and a Hollander 46-56 Interchange.  Just bought the Parts List a week ago.  I have a Word Document where I keep my car info.  Some stuff I copy from posts, or info from vendors.  Did screen shots of a few pages..still working on it.

Notes 1.jpg

Notes 2.jpg

Edited by Bryan
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Bryan said:

. . . I have a Word Document where I keep my car info.  Some stuff I copy from posts, or info from vendors. . .

Being a computer geek, I migrated my parts cross reference information from 3x5 cards to a database back in the 1980s. Current iteration of the database is SQL based which makes it easy to put a web front end on it so I can access it with a web browser. And since many parts were used for many years, I started adding entries for other year Plymouths. It is not complete, but it does cover many of the service parts for a number of years of Plymouth. If you don’t have a Plymouth but you do have another Chrysler built vehicle and know the Chrysler part number you are looking for, I might have cross references you could use too.

It is located at https://www.ply33.com/Parts/numeric

p.s. If you have a cross reference that is not in my database I would be glad to add it. I just need three things:

1. The Chrysler part number

2. A name (I prefer what Chrysler called it).

3. Cross reference information (manufacturer or vendor and their part number).

4. (Optional, the section of the parts book the Chrysler part number is found in.)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, TodFitch said:

Being a computer geek, I migrated my parts cross reference information from 3x5 cards to a database back in the 1980s. Current iteration of the database is SQL based which makes it easy to put a web front end on it so I can access it with a web browser. And since many parts were used for many years, I started adding entries for other year Plymouths. It is not complete, but it does cover many of the service parts for a number of years of Plymouth. If you don’t have a Plymouth but you do have another Chrysler built vehicle and know the Chrysler part number you are looking for, I might have cross references you could use too.

It is located at https://www.ply33.com/Parts/numeric

p.s. If you have a cross reference that is not in my database I would be glad to add it. I just need three things:

1. The Chrysler part number

2. A name (I prefer what Chrysler called it).

3. Cross reference information (manufacturer or vendor and their part number).

4. (Optional, the section of the parts book the Chrysler part number is found in.)

Very helpful to all of us. Thank you. Will definitely push things your way if I come across them ?