Truck cab mounting wood

I’m cleaning up the frame on my 1940 1/2 ton and noticed that the wood in the front cab to frame mounting points is 90% rotted and gone, and the metal part of the base of the cab is sitting down directly on the frame.

I’ve got some nice 1/4 sawn oak timber scraps that I’m thinking will make ideal replacements.

Does someone know the dimensions of the wood pieces that are part of the front mounting points, or have a photo of what they should look like when not rotted away?

I have a '41 Plymouth 1/2 ton. I can't verify 100 % that it's the same for 1940 but written information I received years ago from the Plymouth Club tech adviser was that the front sits on 3- 3/4 inch thick blocks plus 1/4 inch thick rubber and the rear sits on just the 1/4" rubber. 

I am currently putting everything back together on my truck to get all the gaps and clearances right for the front nose, hood, fenders and running boards before it all comes apart again for the painter and that thickness of blocks is working out good. That puts the flat part of the cab floor where the wood panel sets just off the frame rail a little bit.