1949 Dodge (Canadian) D32 Radiator

Capt Jeff

Hello all,

I have been busy redoing my entire interior. Almost complete, so back to the mechanicals.

This time, I am in the market for a new radiator. Old one leaks, and not interested in keeping original.

Does anyone have any input on how many rows? And again, since its a Canadian Dodge, should I be buying one for a 49 Plymouth?

I have found a few "close" matches, but not exact on the overall measurements.

Sometimes I wish I would have just stuck with US Built, but this one was a beauty!!

Thanks in advance!!

Jeff in Ballard, WA

5 hours ago, Capt Jeff said:

Hello all,

I have been busy redoing my entire interior. Almost complete, so back to the mechanicals.

This time, I am in the market for a new radiator. Old one leaks, and not interested in keeping original.

Does anyone have any input on how many rows? And again, since its a Canadian Dodge, should I be buying one for a 49 Plymouth?

I have found a few "close" matches, but not exact on the overall measurements.

Sometimes I wish I would have just stuck with US Built, but this one was a beauty!!

Thanks in advance!!

Jeff in Ballard, WA

Do you have any pictures of what yours looks like and the important measurements?  I have a radiator that doesn't leak.  I'm not sure what it's for.  It came with my 48 Chrysler parts car, but the top tank is narrow, not the wide one.  You'd be welcome to it, However I'm on the south end of Vancouver Island.  But if you were coming up this way next July for Deuce Days ( who wouldn't be! ) You could pick it up then, assuming it would work for you. 

• Like 1