Merry Christmas

Conn47D24

Thanks and Merry Christmas right back at one and all here....if not Christmas, happy whatever it is you celebrate....

I played with the Austin and today put the speedometer gears I swapped against the clock and found I show 53 when actual is 55...show 34 actual is 35....I can well live with that closer than 43 shown and 57 actual it was before.

• Like 1

Seasons Greeting Mopar fans all over the world. May 2022 be prosperous for you and your families.

We had a fresh covering white snow on this cold Christmas Eve. I spent some quality time today in my garage. Interrupted by a few coffee, beer, and sweets breaks. Later,   roast beast dinner & yorkshire pudding with my family.  Pretty hard to top a day like that. 

I’m feeling good tonight as greetings have been pouring in from from many places afar. I’m forunate to be able to reach out to so many nice Mopar folks through my YT channel. 

Merry Christmas Mopar friends everywhere. 

CAA880EA-4276-449D-8784-D892DACAFFB8.jpeg

• Like 3

Merry Xmas to all. We all need to take the time to be Thankful for what we all have in life. It is not about the amount of money that were spent for xmas presents or how many items each of us received under the tree.

The most important item is the loe that we have for our family and friends.  We all need to be aware of the people that were affected in Tennesse with the tornedo's and the lose of loved ones. Their lives have been torn abpart but with the grace of God they will al get back on their feet.

Since I live near valley forge Pa I am always reminded of the time that our first troops were encamped at valley forge trying to defend and fight for our Freedom and our rights.

We all must remember these times becsue this is what has given us the rights to enjoy this Xmas Holiday.

Pease and Good WILL TO EVERYONE.

Rich HArtung

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Bryan said:

Merry Christmas to y'all.  Sitting here listening to old German Christmas carols.  

Here's a German Christmas song that was often sung at family gatherings growing up. 

Nun Ist Sie Erschienen

English translation:

1. The sun has now risen in heavenly glory,
And shines through the darkness of night.
Now rejoice and sing praises yea shout the glad story
For in Christ the Redeemer is healing and light.
(Refrain:)
To God be the glory (God be the glory) and goodwill to men.
Through Christ our Redeemer (Christ our Redeemer) shall peace (and goodwill) come again.

2. The world lay benighted in death and destruction,
All mankind in sin was forlorn.
But through faith in the Saviour comes peace and salvation,
Sing with joy all ye ransom'd, the Saviour is born.
(Refrain…)

3. Now go with the shepherds and follow the wise men
To seek for the heavenly child.
And when ye have found Him, accept and adore Him,
The Christ-child from glory So gentle and mild.
(Refrain…)

Source: Mennonite Brethren Church Hymnal #84

Edited by Eneto-55
  • Like 2

Merry Christmas to everyone on the forum and their families.  We got up early to watch the grandchildren open gifts and later is roast beef dinner followed by Christmas pudding. 

the old car driving season is finally over here.  As I write this we are having freezing rain and already have about an eighth inch glaze on everything.  The local public works people are busy spreading truckloads of salt in an effort to keep Christmas revelers from killing themselves.  The whole family is here, and we are staying put.

Oh my blessed are we with mid 70's temps and bright sun....while I may not take the Porsche or the Austin out today, put a few miles on them yesterday....I do have my helment right beside me as I type this...a jaunt down the country roads back of town should prove enjoyable.  

Merry Christmas to all and to all a MoPar....!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1