Season for Giving Thanks

dwest999

Forum Members,

I was surfing the forum this evening and was thinking about how grateful I am for all of the contributors.  There is some much valuable information on the forums that has proven invaluable to me (and I'm sure many others) over the years.  I've taken on several projects on both of my cars that I wouldn't have without the support of this place.  A special thanks to the gentlemen below.  

Happy Holidays all.

Dave

image.png.4a1bed64025fb492dbe863a8b53ddf72.png

• Like 7

1 hour ago, dwest999 said:

Forum Members,

I was surfing the forum this evening and was thinking about how grateful I am for all of the contributors.  There is some much valuable information on the forums that has proven invaluable to me (and I'm sure many others) over the years.  I've taken on several projects on both of my cars that I wouldn't have without the support of this place.  A special thanks to the gentlemen below.  

Happy Holidays all.

Dave

image.png.4a1bed64025fb492dbe863a8b53ddf72.png

Off the top of my head, I'd add Sniper to that list too.  There are others as well that have helped me with my problems.  Thanks a lot everyone for all your patience and your suggestions and all the links and diagrams and references. 

• Like 4

Huzzah! on the folks that readily divulge their sage wisdom and advise.  There's one old-timey old car mechanic up here that refuses to tell anyone what he's doing or why, you can't ask him any questions, the only redeeming factor is that his work is always flawless.  His customers are the folks that don't know squat about their old cars in the first place, and don't care to learn.  (Alas, those types do exist!)  The guys n' gals that only post a question or problem once in a while get a hats-off from me, even if it's a redundant issue, makes us put our thinking/memory caps on.  This Forum wouldn't be as much fun if there weren't the occasional issues to help with.

• Like 1

Love it here! Learning from others and passing along info is fun. I like the questions asked. Makes me think....Hmm. What is the solution to this problem? Like a daily pop quiz on old Mopars! It is stimulating and keeps the fire burning for the old Mopars.  Some people do crossword puzzles every day. Some of us come here to see if we can answer the latest dilemma. ;)

• Like 4

lol thank y'all.  I try.  I reactioned out today on this thread, so a like to all of you.

One thing I will confess, I am very literal minded, family trait there, and my social graces are not something I think about mostly.  So if I rubbed any one wrong here, I apologize, that was not intended,  I really have to make a conscious effort to go back and reread my posts and edit them to not be as abrupt as they could be before I post them.  Something I am working on.  One good thing, I guess, abut my literal mindedness, you never have to guess what I am thinking, I'll tell you lol and most don't believe it.

• Like 3

Adding my thanks as well. Whenever I start I new project on my Mopars this is the first place I come for info.  You folks are great!

Pete

53 minutes ago, Sniper said:

One good thing, I guess, about my literal mindedness, you never have to guess what I am thinking, I'll tell you lol and most don't believe it.

My wife is German so believe me I know..?

I would also add my thanks here to the many awesome (and living legends in their own minds, myself included) forum members for answers and insights to keeping our old cars running. This site was a godsend for the info I use and reference in my own maintenance of my P-15. What is really great about this site is the gaggle of old farts (and young fart wannabees) getting together and dispensing knowledge, wisdom and WARSTORIES from times gone by.

Much love  and respect to everyone. MERRY CHRISTMAS and A HAPPY NEW YEAR to all.

Joe Lee

• Like 2