Who's decorating their Mopar for Christmas?

bamfordsgarage

I recently rebuilt the roof rack on my '47 D25 and treated the car to a new set of presents. The old heap is rarely garaged, and whenever I've put a load up there for Christmas a few go missing overnight. No big surprise. No big loss either — the boxes and bags are weighted down with rubbish (this year it's demolition debris from a nearby infill project) and this whole load cost less than $20 to put together. The wrapping 'paper' is actually dollar store plastic tablecloths and the bows are taped securely to withstand highway speeds. Which, for me, is about 50 mph.

As I'm always one to climb onto the latest bandwagon, this Christmas the old heap is a gas-electric hybrid... the dollar store Santa mascot is powered by a photo-voltaic panel and dances merrily away, dawn to dusk, even on cloudy days.

47D presents.jpg

47D Santa.jpg

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Thanks guys, made me laugh & smile...........I know its a bit early but wish you both & families a Happy & Safe Xmas & New Year............regards, Andy Douglas in Oz.

Did my studie  pickup for Halloween, but both are in the garage for the season.  Exception would be if we get a mild day near the 50's Kate will get a bath then tucked in to her car cover. If not she will get a going over with the duster.  Salt has already been on the local roads 2 or 3x.

My wife had a fun time working the muppet. Kids and adults alike loved it.  Great time tonight. Good memories. 

28BC6852-E392-4921-9C0B-52CACE78A2C3.jpeg

A9BB73AA-AF4A-4810-BEF4-209F6C71D44F.jpeg

Edited by keithb7
  • Like 3