New member of Europe

Kaitsu71

Hello Everyone!

i live in Europe Finland and i Have a projekt car Plymouth p11 -41 Now that is paint but i Have few parts that i need.could anyone help me where can i find new or used parts. Trim to both side(hood,door and backside)ashtray Cover,door lock parts,gasket to little Windows of doors.

• Like 2

Got any pics.....I had a RHD P11 Coupe but sold it like a dope..........pics we all like pics...............andyd

Hieno! Hyvää auto. Missa kaupungissa?

In addition to my wife’s family (Oulu, Raahe ja Lappeenranta) I’ve got several Plymouth owner friends in Finland. I send parts frequently. ? happy to help.

kippis

Mark

mark@rdusaclassics.com

whatsapp +19783330758

Edited by Mark D

Nice colour.........what is it?.........also like the roof chop, about 2" - 3"?.....what engine is in it?..........heres a pic of the 41 coupe I had.....BTW....the "chrome" molding running the full length of my car from the front of the hood to the rear of the body on both sides IMG_1362.JPG.3189e4e06d668c2621a8214268936a16.JPGwas not the original but a 3/4" wide chromed plastic aftermarket piece that a previous owner had used......it was o/k till I found something better.........lol.....in the pic showing the rear seat you can see the edge of the chrome molding.......most people didn't even realise that molding was a plastic chromed piece........it started at the front edge of the hood..lol...........andyd.

IMG_1355.JPG

IMG_1363.JPG

IMG_1531.JPG

11 hours ago, Kaitsu71 said:

Hello Everyone!

i live in Europe Finland and i Have a projekt car Plymouth p11 -41 Now that is paint but i Have few parts that i need.could anyone help me where can i find new or used parts. Trim to both side(hood,door and backside)ashtray Cover,door lock parts,gasket to little Windows of doors.

There is a member here goes by "Skrambler". Look him up he has a 41 also and I purchased trim from him for mine. Good guy for 41 Plymouth parts. 

Best way is under the browse menu in here to use the pull down under menu use "member list" and you can type in Skrambler in the search box to get to his profile and send him a message. It will go directly to his inbox.

1565410775_Membersearch(2).png.698263129237c6053a1dbd5da7f0e0a1.png 

Interesting way that the roof chop was done........your friend is a very skilled fabricator/welder.......and I love the paint colour......is the paint a custom mix or is it a factory colour?.........I've seen a few different variations of this shade on some factory cars but your looks like its over a gold base , its very nice..........andyd

I have a local source I use for my 46 Dodge so I will check with him for anything for the 41 Plymouth. He has a salvage yard with a large inventory of older models so you never know. I will let you know what I find. Dave