Jacquiline, My 1946 Plymouth Special Deluxe

OUTFXD

5 hours ago, Sniper said:

Apparently, she has never eaten lunch at the junkyard.  Axle grease has it's own flavor.

Thats what I said!  I told here after a while you dont even NOTICE the flavor,  but nooOOOOOoooo.

Kinda sorta car related.  My sister donated a Tea cart to me.  I started doing an "Artsy" paint job on it. Then I found out that she not only didnt expect it back,  she didnt WANT it back!  So I painted the legs the Blue Ive been using as High light color and now I have a car specific Tool cart! (I put a silicone mat on top of the tray so I wont ruin the paint)

Tea Cart After Before 2.png

• Like 2

11 hours ago, BobT-47P15 said:

I like the original engine color scheme of black and silver.    It looks good once everything is cleaned and has shiny paint.

I used POR 15 rust paint (the smallest can) and applied with a small brush.  I like the shade of silver and using a brush gives

you a bit thicker coat of paint than a spray can.  Black is just good quality spray paint.  Just my two cents worth.  Looks like

you are doing good work and accomplishing quite a bit.  Bob.

DSC00360.jpg?width=1920&height=1080&fit=

Wow. You have a gorgeous engine bay! I  am jealous!   I do like the silver engine and plan on keeping  it that color!

On 11/2/2021 at 9:32 PM, OUTFXD said:

Kinda sorta car related.  My sister donated a Tea cart to me.  I started doing an "Artsy" paint job on it. Then I found out that she not only didnt expect it back,  she didnt WANT it back!  So I painted the legs the Blue Ive been using as High light color and now I have a car specific Tool cart! (I put a silicone mat on top of the tray so I wont ruin the paint)

We had a cart like that when I was very young. It's from the early 60s. Was grass green and chrome.

• Like 1

On 11/2/2021 at 9:32 PM, OUTFXD said:

We cleaned the shop out and my brother got it..

Tea cart.jpg

Two Hinge Brackets from the Cowl vent and the bracket that holds the vacuum actuator for the windshield wipers. They where pretty rusty. and I am pretty sure the Windshield wiper motor bracket was never painted at all. I am out of semigloss black so I painted them Glossy black. I mean, they are going to be tucked up under the dash where no one will ever see them anyways. (edited)

Cowl Vent Brackets.jpg

Edited by OUTFXD

Wire brushed the loose rust, and degreased/washed the floor pan.  Got up a TON of Dirt and scale.  set up my Propane heater to dry it out. I will go over the rust and wash again. The rusty stuff will be cut out and new panels welded in at a later date.  At the moment just stopping additional damage (and cleaning it up).

Floor pan wash.jpg

• Like 2

I'm glad your in Washington and I'm in England. If I was any closer and sat idle for any amount of time I might end up painted Black and Blue. LOL

• Haha 1

Gusting winds Where tearing my tarp garage apart so I had to delay priming the floor to tear it down before it blew into the neighbors yard. As soon as I was done taking it down it rained an entire cloud, limiting what I could primer. I got about 85% done.

Floot pan Primered.jpg

• Like 2