Build/Refurbish threads?

OUTFXD

I think many posters here would take an interest in it.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Plymouthy Adams said:

few folks on here will follow a build thread.....

That’s kind of discouraging. I would follow it, especially if keeping the car relatively stock. It’s a good source of answers for the builder as well. 

I followed the rebuild of the ‘55 Pontiac wagon on the OT forum from start to finish. There are a couple of rebuild threads on the truck forum right now that I follow. 

To the original poster……go for it!

• Like 1

so you have proved just what I said, a few folks will follow it.....with the large number of members we have and the ones who are really active, given every active member views it, it is still a few of the total....now had I said nah, don't waste your time....then I would have been discouraging...

Just do it for yourself. I like looking at my past posts on my project, and seeing how far it's come---it can be easy to get bogged down and forget how much you've actually gotten done on your project. I also like posting problems I've gotten help on, or solved myself, for others to use as reference. I think it's only looked at by a handful of folks, but I'm cool with that. Let's see what you're working on!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I love them,too. I even used to remember how to do most of this stuff myself,and as I have posted before,loved working on them more than I loved driving them.

Now things have came full-circle,and thanks to chemo brain,I CRS,and the build threads sometimes ring distant bells,which makes me feel good.

• Thanks 1