mankind's past unearthed....

Plymouthy Adams

I thought we were going to see a bit of automotive archaeology here.

That’s what you call it when you buy a used car and take it apart finding all kinds of old condoms or whatever under the seats.

I enjoy learning about history 10k years BC.  Having the internet available of course just reading others research and opinions. It is on the internet so we know it is true. :D

artisans-wall-machu-picchu-peru.jpg

A photo of Machu Picchu in Peru and we are told the Inca built this during the bronze age with brass hammers & chisels. The walls are over a foot thick and some areas even wider. It would be very difficult for us today with modern power saws & equipment to duplicate it today.

Same article shows this as a typical Inca house

Inward leaning walls in the residential area of machu picchu

Obvious there were 2 different craftsman. Here is a better example

r/CulturalLayer - Photo from Machu Picchu showing ancient advanced megalithic construction with newer and inferior stone work on top.

You can tell whoever built the bottom did not build the top.

The Inca were traveling vagabonds, they wander across some old ruins and decided to settle there. They piled some rocks on top of the damaged wall and now get credit for building all of it.

Same is true with the pyramids in Egypt. The heads on Easter Isle with the buried body, The round holes drilled in granite, Large stone statues in underground mines in Africa.

I love @Plymouthy Adams humor and I get it ... @pflaming attitude I love also .... Just throwing it out there I like trying to figure out our history  :)

Sometimes I think that the people who produce these “ancient theory” shows have very little imagination. Or they are just ordinary hucksters.

Maybe some cheap Incan mason just snagged all the reject temple stones to build his own haphazard house walls? (Gee, that practice still exists in the construction industry today…. )

I see shows were contractors look at these ancient buildings and say that we’d have a tough time building that with the cranes and equipment we have now....Never stopping to consider that the equipment we have now is not designed to build those things, and if we wanted to build those things we would design different equipment to do so.

Also just because we would have a difficult time doing it today doesn’t mean that Egyptian’s had an easy time either. It was based on lots of slaves working day and night!

I watched the excavation videos of Golbekli Tepe in Turkey. Also the surrounding archaeological digs of ancient underground towns or forts. 

How much can you do with just flint and maybe bronze, if you have lots of slave labor? Maybe they had fractured abrasives cast in metal tools? 

So far as we see, iron just didn’t exist there, or was all robbed out later.

But 12k years back they did a lot of rock-tough digging and we can’t tell why.

Edited by Ulu

I think if I wanted to know how to build a pyramid, the last person I would ask is an archeologist.  I can already tell you that the conventional theory of a bunch of guys, slaves or otherwise, hauling around multi-ton blocks of stone on sledges using ropes isn't correct.  We are missing large portions of history and frankly we have no clue.

Just now, Sniper said:

We are missing large portions of history and frankly we have no clue.

I agree 100% While we do have some of the clay tablets, most are hidden away. Collage kids have been study the original Bible written in Ancient Hebrew for decades.

The clay tablets can be carbon dated and tracked to the time written ...  They can not be erased or changed ... just are what they wrote at the time.

I honestly do not want to be kicked off this forum. IMHO this is the most exciting time in life to be alive, there is a lot going on and will take time to put it all in the history books correctly.

Regarding the construction of the pyramids, I saw something on TV, so it has to be true.  But this had to do with more common-sense solutions to the problems. 

How to get the granite slab ceiling over the chamber?  The stairwell with its sloping ledges on each side served as a counterweight track for hauling the slabs up a temporary exterior ramp.  Oops, one of the slabs is cracked - what to do?  Replace it?  Get someone in above the slab, plaster over the crack, and keep checking.  If the plaster doesn't crack, good to go.  Ancient strain gauge.  

How to get the stones all the way up to the top of the pyramid?  Huge levers, at each level of stone?  A temporary ramp starting half way across the desert?  A sonar study of the pyramid showed strange voids in the seemingly solid structure.  And, as a frost coating can show the heat leaks in your roof, a photo of the pyramid hinted at internal ramps behind the stone face. How to get the stones up into place? On a built-in system of internal ramps, with corners left open for turning the stones that are dragged up the ramp. 

These seem like solutions some modern genius would come up with.  It seems that some modern theorists discount the native ingenuity of our ancient ancestors.  They were no dummies.     

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/26/2021 at 12:44 PM, Plymouthy Adams said:

anyone going beyond the humor of a discarded jug and a vivid imagination is just trying to puff themselves up....?

We’re having fun. Please don’t be a party pooper. 

The easiest way to move something heavy is on a boat. This is ancient knowledge.

I think they just built a big aqueduct where they wanted a pyramid & floated everything in place. When they were done they tore it all down to make temples and other things from the remains.

When I watch these movies like 10,000 BC where slaves are dragging stones up a pyramid, I just have to laugh. Nobody drags anything anywhere if they have any other means to move it.

We have to be incredibly stupid to believe that people have always been incredibly stupid.

1 hour ago, Ulu said:

I think they just built a big aqueduct where they wanted a pyramid & floated everything in place.

That opens up another can of worms, having the nautical engineering ability to build boats or barges big and strong enough to haul multi ton blocks of rock about. 

It's one thing to build a boat big enough, it is altogether another thing to build it strong enough too. 

On 11/11/2021 at 2:46 PM, Sniper said:

That opens up another can of worms, having the nautical engineering ability to build boats or barges big and strong enough to haul multi ton blocks of rock about. 

It's one thing to build a boat big enough, it is altogether another thing to build it strong enough too. 

Recent show I watched "showed" where the canals were thru GPR to bring stone to the pyramids....

come in for a coffee...mums has the aliens programs running....human captivity, animal mutilations, .....BUNK...I cannot in any fashion imagine an intelligent species not of this planet traveling all this way JUST to poke something in someone's butt...cattle mutilations, them little suckers are hungry...they harvesting the soft tissues....lips and buttholes...they making hot dogs....this make as much sense as most of the theorists come up with....

• Like 1