This Is Uncomfortable To Watch Unfold.

keithb7

Full disclosure. This is in Saskatchewan,  Canada. I am in Canada but it’s a pretty big country. I’ve never seen these guys at the local coffee shop. Lol. 

To each their own yet I tend to think this one deserves to be salvaged as original. Just my opinion. Hoping someone steps up with an unsolicited offer to take it home. 

Another set of Goofball youtubers...

9" rear end ...oh yeah

Yeah I saw that on the AACA site too.  If almost any of us had found it we would have bern dancing and singing about getting it restored.  Instead those folks will probably pull it a part and then either let it sit because they loose interest in it or try to make a “Rat Rod” out of it. I don’t know which is worse.

5 hours ago, Dodgeb4ya said:

Another set of Goofball youtubers...

9" rear end ...oh yeah

Lloyd and Harry.?

I dunno, always been a idiot. I tend to watch youtube video's with a purpose.

First issue is I am not in the market to buy a car.

So when you have 2 idiots talking crap ... I am quick to close the channel and not watch the clown episode.

While I watch many hours of video on other channels ... I just hope the car gets saved and I am not watching their BS.

• Like 1

I have burned out on all the Loyd and Harry U-Toobers....

They all pitch the same stuff, want you to be their friend, subscribe and  like them....oh ...and buy their t-shirts, coffee mugs and other U-Toober wares.

Naw...done with most of that.

• Like 2

They got it for nothing, therefore see no value in it. 
i heard them mention halfass customs, a manitoba hot rodder. They want a hot rod with no clue where to start. Even brent (halfass) would shudder at the thought of trashing this buggy to build a rod. 
myself, make it run and drive without doing anything that can’t be undone. In other words,build a survivor. 

• Like 3

Keith, I wish you hadn't posted this. You are right when you say it is uncomfortable to watch. It makes my private parts tense up. I get angry just thinking about the car falling into the wrong hands. Why couldn't I, or someone else who appreciates the car for its historical value, come across it. It makes me want to apologize for being a Canadian but I also realize that there are morons to be found just about everywhere. I sure hope someone can contact them and talk them out of the car, let alone their plans for it.

• Like 1