'52 Chrysler Saratoga coupe

Graefen

I had a 52 Saratoga too.

A six cylinder Windsor short WB chassis with the 331Hemi.

With the Fluid Torque Drive torque converter a real off the line screamer!?

Great car. Nice find. Especially when close by. Practically right in your back yard. 

Is this your first old flathead Mopar? You’ll have a ton of fun with it. If it’s all new to you, and you want to learn and perform your own maintenance and repairs these old cars are perfect! Simple. Easy to work on. Basic stuff compared to today’s standards.  My journey since acquiring my first old Mopar has been fantastic.  A wonderful new chapter in my life.  Extremely rewarding and fun. 

Nice car……..nice colour. I tell people my ‘51 Dodge is close to original colour and here’s the proof. Not exactly the same but close. OP says car is original so assume paint is as well. I know his is a Chrysler and mine’s a Dodge but all in the family. 

69E1FB5D-B196-432C-9E6F-8D14043D10C7.jpeg.cd38e6d56d73f6d5aa8a58be76fb4573.jpeg

1B93CFA6-2499-472D-ABC5-1A04F6007486.jpeg.c4dfd6d435b29c0ded37dfbd9b74ec31.jpeg

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/9/2021 at 1:33 PM, keithb7 said:

Thankss y'all.  My first flat six MoPar was when I was 15 years old:  a '38 Dodge sedan.   Now I'm 74.   And the Saratoga is a Hemi.  At the current time I also own the '50 Plymouth business coupe and a '35 Dodge 6 convertible coupe.

7-19-20a.jpg

Genuine.jfif

Edited by Graefen