Postcard competition

Young Ed

My 4th graders class is doing a 50 states postcard challenge...and maybe a few foreign countries for kicks.

Anyone willing/able to drop a postcard to:

Sunnyside Elementary School

C/O Hannah Vessey

2070 County H

New Brighton, MN 55112

• 3 weeks later...

Young Ed,

The 4-th Graders have one coming from Route 66 and Kingman AZ!

Walt

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Sent one from Oregon…. 
also grabbed one from the great state of Washington when we had a lay over to Michigan and sent it. If it doesn’t count let me know and I’ll drive back up there and make Kevin mail one ?

• Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...

We had conferences last week and it was neat too see all of them so far. No idea what the other classes have but his certainly has a lot. Oddly WI was still missing.... 

23 hours ago, Young Ed said:

We had conferences last week and it was neat too see all of them so far. No idea what the other classes have but his certainly has a lot. Oddly WI was still missing.... 

where is Merle when you need him?

LOL, Geez Merle, as close as Mark is to WI.....  if it were me, I would have drove across and picked one up and mailed it (Like I did for my WA neighbors) 

is he not allowed in the state? ?

On 11/17/2021 at 5:11 PM, Brent B3B said:

LOL, Geez Merle, as close as Mark is to WI.....  if it were me, I would have drove across and picked one up and mailed it (Like I did for my WA neighbors) 

is he not allowed in the state? ?

wisconSIN?  Who would really WANT to go there?  Its full of BADgers!  It's mostly the place in the way of getting to the UP.  It does have a few redeeming people that live there, but that's about it.  :)

• Haha 1