Late 40s 15” wheels

p10_tom

Hello to all from Australia, I managed to score some 15s for my 40 Plymouth coupe here locally off an imported 47 Plymouth coupe. I’ve had them blasted and painted only to realise that they don’t match. 3 are one style and 2 are different. 3 have the ridges near the bolt holes and an oval shaped valve hole. Along with a 3 1/2 back space. 
the other 2 are missing the ridges near the bolt hole, round valve hole and a 3 1/4 back space.

All are 15x4 1/2 wheels.

Can anybody identify what these wheels are off?

Trying to work out how to attack photos

Good Morning Tom........with all us Aussies on here we'll soon be able to take over.....lol............regards from South Grafton..........andyd

Tom........dunno if its much help but I sold a set of four or five 15" Mopar rims to one of the Glen Innes Townsend boys at the Lismore Swap Meet about 4 or 5 years ago.........can't remember which Townsend it was...David,John, Chubb......they all look the same....lol.........I'd had them sandblasted and from memory they were in red primer........no idea what they were going to do with them........they were a nice tidy set tho', still had the hubcap lugs etc.................Andyd