Fulto Visors. Everything you need to know.

Sponsored By  

I see so many ads for Fulton Visor Wanted, parts and Visors.   Here are two E-mail addresses with ALL the visors and parts you ever wanted to buy.   bobsclassicautoglass.com  1-800-624-2130            mudsrestorationparts.com   He has a package deal of a Fulton Visor WITH Fulton View finder. Good deal. He also sells parts for the visors. Between these 2 guys a person should be able to find everything they need for the Fulton Visor.  Good luck.  Jon Kingston

I placed information on Fulton Visors and parts. Since then I have spoken to both outfits I listed. It is in my opinion that of the two places listed,  Mud's classic parts and restoration is the better of the two. Better prices, better selection, and better service.  Ask for Josh, he's great.  signed, Jon Kingston