Kellner

Kellner

So I just bought this and I’m new to old iron. I’m a diesel tech for dodge and I’ve been at the same dealership for 16 years. I’ve been a Jeep guy since I was 20 and haven’t owned a car since I was 15 (all Jeep’s and rams). Bought the car on eBay and I have always wanted this body style. Any help de coding this vin?  15440859 . 

9D9DCBD3-E7F8-4645-A472-18642D0A54F3.jpeg

AD0FD101-B66E-4B05-B76B-AE6B90F5FF01.jpeg

197587D9-A288-485A-B180-C8EA313FAA59.jpeg

891960C0-1194-41C2-93C9-7BDA2B726769.jpeg

F0D4131B-F2E9-4CB2-832A-93C4DA23F5AE.jpeg

Welcome Aboard from Oztralia..........thats a nice looking car, appears to have the Nascar or Bonneville engine and roofline............lol.........its all good, main thing is its being used, I mean the Chev could be made liveable but a late Hemi sounds even better...........as for the VIN........the 46-48 Plymouths were "P15" models however there were some carry over into 1949 of P15's apparently and its technically possible apparently to have what appears to be a 1946-48 car licenced or recognised as a 1949 model but parts etc are the same as the 46-48 cars........I mention all this as the VIN you quote starts with "15"........which may or may not be just a coincidence............lol............dunno if this helps or confuses the issue.......lol............regards from Oz.........Andy Douglas   

Edited by Andydodge
more info

• 3 weeks later...

Does anyone have any suggestions or pictures (installed) of an aftermarket hvac unit for this model? Trying to decide if I want to install an under dash unit or fit one behind the dash and add duct work with vents coming out of the front of the dash.