Giving away by 9/12/21 or before: 218 CID engine, clutch, bellhousing, 4 Speed Transmission with emergency brake.

I'm moving and can't take with me a 218 CID engine flathead 6, with clutch, bellhousing, and 4 Speed Transmission with emergency brake. Engine is on a new engine stand which also goes for free. The equipment is in the outer western suburbs of Chicago in DuPage County where we reside until moving on 9/14/21.  The only catch is that it needs to be picked up ON OR BEFORE 9/12/21. I have an engine hoist to assist in loading if needed. I would desperately want to find a good home for the powertrain otherwise I'm forced to get it to a metal recycler. Please text or call (630) 334-1923 if you would be interested in taking equipment.

Thank you,

James

33368.jpeg

33367.jpeg

33365.jpeg

33369.jpeg

33370.jpeg

33371.jpeg

Bouncing this post to the top hoping someone will rescue the parts!  If you didn't you might also post this on the car side of the forum.

If I was closer I would take them but it's along drive from central Kentucky :(

Good luck finding them a home.

I very much want to thank all of the Forum members for their interest and suggestions. A long time member is very graciously taking everything that I needed to find a new home for, so nothing will go to the recycler. I still have my B-1-B-108 in a barn in Wisconsin, but have had my moving dilemma resolved.

A question for the Forum experts; Is this update sufficient, or should I attempt to remove my initial post or the whole topic instead ? Thanks.

• Like 2