34 Plymouth

34 Plymouth

34 minutes ago, 34 Plymouth said:

Thanks. Could be the same on my 34. At least it is an idea. Does the 33 have 3 male studs riveted on the frame? Thanks again.

I am not sure what or where you are referring too. There are a number of things riveted on the frame including spring perches, running board brackets, etc.

The 1934 PE and PF have independent front suspension while the the 1933 has a tubular beam axle, so there are a bunch of differences on the front part of the frame.

34 Plymouth:  The first thing that you should have is a parts manual for your 34 Plymouth.  In the frame and and fender section it would list all of the parts associated with your car.  This is one of the most important manuals to have to reference the various parts that go on your car.

In your posting we have not seen any reference that you referred to your parts manual.

You only need to get a reprint manual and do not need a factory perfect MoPar parts book.

So let us know if you have a parts book and also suggest that you purchase a service manual on the car another basic manual to have when owening an antique car.  I am not trying to be smart with my replay back to you.

Purchase the manuals and you will be surprised at the amount of documentation and knowledge that you will have at your finger tips.

Theer is a 34 Ply parts manual on ebay for $40.

Rich Hartung

Desoto1939@aol.com 

Edited by desoto1939