Long time member update

Since i started and was educated on this side of the forum, will post this here.

Now in Maine til early October. Then will seriously down size my cars and shop. 

Today I’m about 30% of what I was at age 80. Trying to get control of full nighttime body spasms, effects of Lyme disease, leg bursitis etc. I’m not complaining, just informing, each and all of these should be controllable. 

Weather out here has been very wet and cool, mostly in the low 70’s thus everything is green and lush, rivers and sky pure blue. I  fully enjoy these woods and the rural pace.  

I wish all well and enjoying life.

paul

Edited by pflaming
Deleted some information.

Sorry to hear that Paul, but glad you plan on taking care of yourself.  If you want to sell your projects please post them in the Classifieds section or I will have to hide/delete your thread.

Sounds like you're keeping the truck....??

Sorry to hear of your health changes, I believe you'll turn things around. Cutting back your automotive workload might help.

Glad you're enjoying the greenery......it hasn't been that so much out here back home in the Valley.

48D 

Truck, will ship it to Maine. That is my first classic, our daughter gets it when I’m gone. May put in an overdrive, then would be a nice driver on these hilly roads in Maine! 

• Like 1

Yes! The highs have been in the lower 70’s all summer. Health issues are slowly being resolved. Will take some time, then take it much easier from now on! 

• Like 1