Front Fender options?

I've got a '48 B1B and am getting ready to try and finish the front end off.  My current fenders are a bit past prime at the bottom rear carriage bolt area.  My plan when I first started putting things back together was to get a set of fiberglass fenders, but bebops doesn't seem to make them anymore.

Short of me actually learning how to do a little bit of metalwork, is there a better option to source fenders for this truck?

edit::I just noticed I asked the same thing sometime last year.... has anything changed?

Edited by gtech636p
I'm an idiot.

Nothing has changed as far as I know.  Doing them yourself, paying for repair, or finding a better set on the interwebs is about it.

Looking at some of the filling station body repair done on several of my clunkers, these fenders are plenty thick to learn how to braze with O-A torch and wire coat hangers...I have a rear fender that looks like it was repaired by a somewhat disciplined gorilla, and another that looks to have been massaged by a veteran craftsman, both can still be polished as there was no burn through. 

• 2 weeks later...