The P-15 Picnic - UK

Robin (UK)

We realise that, for most people on this Forum, the P-15 Picnic USA will be a little more local - and we'd encourage you to support Mark and Greg and join them at their great event in NY in September.
But if you're UK-based, here are details of our own event, which will be returning to the location of the very first P-15 Picnic, held way back in 2015.

All classic car and truck owners are welcome to join us, with our without your vehicles. We hope to see as many of you as possible on the day.

If you're planning to come along, please drop me a PM with your contact info and we'll keep you updated.

The P-15 Picnic 2021

Sywell Aviation Museum, NN6 0BN

Sunday 3rd October

10.00am – 4.00pm
Sywell's historic aerodrome is the perfect location, with its art deco bar and restaurant in the original 1930s airfield clubhouse. The award winning museum is usually closed in October but will be opened especially for us on the day (free admission, but please donate generously).

If you fancy treating yourselves to a weekend away, or just an overnight stay, the aerodrome’s magnificent art deco-styled Aviator Hotel has rooms available. For room and/or dinner reservations, call 01604 642111.

Picnic Card Alt2 w date.jpg

Picnic 2016 square w logo.jpg

aerodrome.jpg

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

love the picture with the three 48,s in front. the entire front design is incredible, but the three bumper guards create a look that i think is beyond words. fins on a 59 caddie, three bumper guards on the 48 chrysler? doesn't get any better. just my opinion.   capt den

• Like 2

6 hours ago, normanpitkin said:

Are we having the traditional supper on the saturday night? Will it be at the Aviator ,Ive already booked a room!

Lots of people staying over at the Aviator but we've been told that group dinner can't be reserved although they will try to seat us near each other.
I'll check in with them again and see what we can do.
We'll certainly set a time to meet for drinks before (and after) dinner.