New Classifed Ad Posted! Langdons HEI intake/exhaust manifolds carb 218 engine plus misc.

Sponsored By  

Langdons HEI intake/exhaust manifolds carb 218 engine plus misc.

View Advert

Complete 218 from my 49. The previous owner said it was rebuilt by a reputable local shop when I bought the car. I did fire it up in 2016 but never ran it. I did just pull the head and one side cover this week out of curiosity. It looks more like a home clean and rebuild was done, not a full rebuild at a machine shop. I'm asking 750 for it. The engine also comes with a good starter, oil filter housing, fan and working generator. Clutch, pressure plate and bellhousing as well plus the original 3 speed. Langdon HEI with round coil. I bought it used out of a running car. Comes with spare cap and rotor 175 obo. I have 2 exhaust manifolds and one intake. Pitted but not cracked, free to good home. I also have an intake and exhaust bolted together in good shape. There is a carter on it that I ran the 218 with. Carb moves freely and pumps fuel. Rebuild wouldn't hurt. I'm not 100% sure what the carb is from, i think it's a late 50s BBS. 50 bucks for the complete deal, will sell the carb separately. I  also have two original points distributors. 75 bucks each obo. I'll ship the hei, carb and distributors but prefer pick up for the engine and manifolds considering they are free. I have pictures I can send if you are interested.