Weather striping and body parts

Caleb

Whilst others may not agree with me I have found Bernbaums to be reliable and priced well, also they have treated me fairly over the past 35yrs that I have dealt with them and all items that I have purchased from them have been sent promptly and packed well....I would NOT hesitate to order from them ............BUT as for Steele Rubber Parts....a few years ago I ordered a cowl vent seal from them as Bernbaums were out of stock, this was for the 1941 Plymouth Coupe I had at the time.............what turned up was the incorrect part, in no way would it fit, the shape and profile were wrong...........I am in Australia and had ordered the parts over the phone...........I rang Steel and was told that , NO, they could not have sent the wrong part, I didn't know what I was talking about and if I sent the part back at my cost then they might consider a replacement............they were rude and obnoxious and I would not use Steele Rubber again for anything and will go out of my way to badmouth them.............Andy Douglas