Mr 4 speed.

Los_Control

I honestly never heard of this guy before. Ran across this video in another forum and I thought it was interesting.

He started off racing chebby's  but was interesting how he was introduced to mopar Hemi 4 speed cars.

This is just part 1, there is part 2 also. I dunno maybe I just wanted to get out of cutting the grass .... kk I'll go mow the lawn now  :)

No idea if he could beat Ronnie or not, but he did drive there 2nd car a few times in part 1, now am finding out there is 4 parts to the series and here is a short 11 min video shows him driving for Sox & Martin. Maybe I'll watch after I mow the lawn ... just got weed eating done now.

Well almost done mowing the lawn ... watched that short clip and saw they were cheating  ... well you know.

Cutting the body up and extending the frames ... make a altered wheel base to run in stock class ... hrmph!

Reminds me of the story where the old man always bragged about his 35 dodge race car.

His kid was driving dad to town one day in his chebby truck and when he took off he lit up the tires and then he banged the gears and went sideways and banged the gears again and straightened it out.  While cruising to town he asked his father if that was how his old dodge ran?

Naw replied the father, my car hooked up.

Back to mowing the lawn! 

• Like 1

I remember Herb McCandless, but never heard him referred to as "Mr. 4-speed".  Come to think of it, I never heard anyone referred to as "Mr. 4-Speed".  Interesting videos, none-the-less.