Dodge Truck Abuse

This picture was in our local paper in the daily Flashback picture section. I’m assuming the front of the truck would lower as it’s unloaded. Just another day for a Dodge that looks like it was fairly new at the time of the picture. Nobody in the picture looks too worried. 

7A60880C-E7DC-4FB4-BCF6-07EDAD2C1537.jpeg.bec20c4785e1396914e900b80e4bcae2.jpeg

• Like 3

That is not a load of lumber- it is a load of Chinese scaffolding! ?

DJ

• Haha 1

On 6/9/2021 at 12:14 PM, RobertKB said:

This picture was in our local paper in the daily Flashback picture section. I’m assuming the front of the truck would lower as it’s unloaded. Just another day for a Dodge that looks like it was fairly new at the time of the picture. Nobody in the picture looks too worried. 

7A60880C-E7DC-4FB4-BCF6-07EDAD2C1537.jpeg.bec20c4785e1396914e900b80e4bcae2.jpeg

What can I do to obtain a copy of this picture? I would love this in my shop! Thanks, Kevin 

Just download the image and save it. If you are using a PC just right click on the picture and select “Save image as” to save it to your computer. On my iPad I can hold my finger on the picture until I get a pop up menu. Then select “Save Image” . Once you have it saved to your computer you can use a service at Walmart, Walgreens, etc. to have a print made.  

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Merle Coggins said:

Just download the image and save it. If you are using a PC just right click on the picture and select “Save image as” to save it to your computer. On my iPad I can hold my finger on the picture until I get a pop up menu. Then select “Save Image” . Once you have it saved to your computer you can use a service at Walmart, Walgreens, etc. to have a print made.  

Or, if you have a color inkjet printer and a sheet of photo stock, print it yourself.  But a pack of photo print stock is probably more expensive that Walgreens service!

• Thanks 1

one of the problems with reproducing these old photographs is lack of resolution.  If this picture has low resolution in a newspaper, then printing it as a larger reproduction will give grainy results.  By accident, I was able to reproduce a low resolution photograph that I used as the wallpaper on my PC when I upgraded to a larger monitor by clearing the home screen of icons and taking a jpg screenshot.  This produced a higher resolution jpg than my original, which I printed, framed and sent to a lady friend on her birthday...she was over the moon cuz the original jpg I had sent her, she could not blow up with her software.  There may be software that can reproduce low resolution jpgs available, but those are usually for professional use and command a premium.