26 minutes ago, Merle Coggins said:

What is local law enforcement going to think about an Iowa plate on the front of a Minnesota registered vehicle? 

They never look at any of my cars.  But we shall see if they notice this time! 😋

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

5-29-21: Well everybody, I ran across this little car and absolutely could not pass it up.   It's a 1960 AMC Rambler American Super.  It's powered by a 90hp 195 cubic inch flathead.  It has

hey what's not to like.....its a two door and true to the SPORT name...the rear aerial and twin mirrors add a nice touch.......these are getting harder to locate also...my latest is not an American..b

8-1: Out teaching my son how to drive back behind the industrial park (no traffic at all).  Stopped to wash the windshield and grab some snacks.  I had been driving at that point.  😊  

Posted Images

9-21:

To work this morning with the American.  Full moon night cruise with the kids later on.  Just got back from that...10:30pm.  The generator light came on and stayed on during the the ride.  I just slapped my multimeter on it; looks like I'll be taking it off tomorrow after work.  

IMG_20210921_123714292~2.jpg

On 9/21/2021 at 6:16 AM, Merle Coggins said:

What is local law enforcement going to think about an Iowa plate on the front of a Minnesota registered vehicle? 

They can't see both ends at the same time. We've gotten away with running a yom plate on the front and the actual plate on the rear for decades

1 hour ago, Young Ed said:

They can't see both ends at the same time. We've gotten away with running a yom plate on the front and the actual plate on the rear for decades

And depending on where you live many times Police let stuff like that go because you have an accurate plate on the car.