Meant to be driven aka Coupe home

Young Ed

I store my 48 at my parents cabin about 110 miles from home. With all the happenings of 2020 and cancelled events I never brought it home last summer. Did go up there last July and drive it around the property a little bit. Today I hitched a ride with the parents to bring it home. On the forth cycle of cranking for 10-15 seconds I got a sputter and she was running on the 5th. Cranked off the trip home with no issues on 2019 fuel! Sorry for no pics but the one I wanted to take when I saw 2 deer on the dirt road out of the cabin didn't happen- they were faster to run than I was grabbing for my phone

• Like 7

I stored my 46 in the neighbors garage for the winter.  Transferred it to home garage after similar restart procedure and drove the 250 yards from garage to garage uneventfully, haven't had her out yet due to other projects, now it raining.  Perhaps the village's Memorial  Day Parade will serve as her first outing this year with members of the local car club.  Along the parade route, instead of candy for the kids, we toss treats for the dogs.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Young Ed said:

Sorry for no pics but the one I wanted to take when I saw 2 deer on the dirt road out of the cabin didn't happen- they were faster to run than I was grabbing for my phone

Moose are good for not running away, just find a mother with a calf and see where it goes.

Was out hunting deer one day and skunked again, was dusk & driving out of the woods. Saw the papa and thought that was cool, came around the corner there was a calf & momma. I just stopped to look & watch, only time I seen moose in the wild.

Then I had a 1979 lifted Toyota 4x4,  the momma she looked at me ... then she moved closer ... then closer then she looked like she was ready to charge. I got the heck out of there quick ... :D  She looked as big as my truck and was ready for battle to protect that calf.

• Haha 1