Good Time After Delay of More Than Year

hkestes41

Our daughter Natalie was FINALLY able to get married this past weekend after two postponements and over a year delay due to Covid. It was a great night. She was beautiful, the weather was beautiful and we had friends and family from Colorado, New York, Ohio and Texas make the trip to Florida. The wedding was outside under massive live oak trees with Spanish Moss hanging from the limbs beside a lake. Temps in the low 80s and a steady mild breeze. 

They used the trunk of my 37 Plymouth coupe for the guests to place their gifts then at the end of the night used it as the get away car. 

Hopefully you all are seeing things loosen up around you and having opportunities to reconnect with family and friends.

190670307_10159669125018627_912677265102014637_n.jpg

191990306_10159669116048627_1953002748556999558_n.jpg

190360374_10159669115838627_8439472568402624685_n.jpg

• Like 17

That sure is a purty Plymouth!

• Like 1

Our congratulations to the newlyweds--from good ole Joplin, Missouri.    Sounds as if the wedding was a very nice event, aided by

the presence of your coupe.    Glad everyone was finally able to get together. 

20 hours ago, BobT-47P15 said:

Our congratulations to the newlyweds--from good ole Joplin, Missouri.    Sounds as if the wedding was a very nice event, aided by

the presence of your coupe.    Glad everyone was finally able to get together. 

Thanks Bob, hope you and your family are doing well. Missed you at the last HAMB Drags I attended two years ago and will not likely be back considering I am now living about 1200 miles away in Orlando. That Plano, TX to Joplin drive was not too bad at 350 miles and with mom living in Carl Junction. Now that she is with us here in Orlando I wouldn't have a place to stay.