jcnida52

Retiring my business, Pilothouse Interiors, LLC.  Don't know what I'm going to do with all the patterns, how to do it files, and inventory.  Met some really nice people through this club site and would be willing to consider giving some of it away.  Right now I'm focused on traveling in my new Airstream, but I will have things to get rid of when I return.

john

• Like 1

Send what you like my way John, happy to help keep your contributions active and kicking.

And I have to say...Thank You, your work has been awesome. 

Tim aka 48Dodger

Maybe you could oversee the pattern for headliner fabrication distribution?  I could send you a pattern to share with club members.  Headliners are a bit of an involved component, but I'd be willing to offer any assistance you might need (or get in the way upon your request)...  Of all the things I offered in the way of interiors, the headliner seemed to be the most requested.

I thought of imposing this task to Brent and Julie Hoffman, but I don't know how much time people have for something like that.  Those two are probably still busy earning their first billion dollars so they can become UMC members.

pic 8 e.jpg

2010 pictures 005.jpg

Dome Light Option III.jpg

Dome Light Option V.jpg

• Haha 1