I’m gonna regret this..

I rarely contribute on the side of the forum, some of you may have seen me in the P 15 section. My sedan and my convertible are really my passion, these cars got me into creating a business with a close friend in Holland. Since 2015 I have been sourcing cars and parts for lots of Mopar lovers in the United Kingdom, Holland, Germany, Luxembourg, Austria, Switzerland, Sweden, and Finland. The business has grown slowly and we are proud of what we’ve accomplished. But I digress, the reason for this post is to just memorialize my latest find. Sitting here in the garage is this recently restored 1950 Panel Van. It’s in amazing condition, and a truck that I would have never thought I’d be able to find. The prior owner did a great job pulling it all apart and putting it back together. But in the next two days it will be get its journey to our garage in Rotterdam , from there it will surely find a new owner very quickly. This truck started life as a civil defense vehicle in Pennsylvania call mom it was them bought by a butcher shop in Littlestown PA. From there it went to sit for many years in New Jersey, and then brought here to Massachusetts. I know I’m gonna regret selling this one.

post script, two days earlier we bought a 1951 B1B half ton in Sacramento, and that one is now on its way to Holland also.

4E1A24E9-E18F-4465-B0F4-CA1BF8E9EDF3.jpeg

image.jpg

Edited by Mark D
  • Like 4

Hey Mark, you know there are other colors than white  ?

thanks for contributing to keeping our hobby alive. 

Although, I really wish you would hang onto one of these..... at some point I plan on crashing the p15 picnic and it would be really nice to have something to lean against, work on or even drive at the event. ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Brent B3B said:

Although, I really wish you would hang onto one of these..... at some point I plan on crashing the p15 picnic and it would be really nice to have something to lean against, work on or even drive at the event. ?

um...at events we work on YOUR vehicle...

On 5/19/2021 at 2:09 PM, Brent B3B said:

Very much looking forward to seeing you at the picnic !

This classic Mopar game is a slippery slope, and these trucks are especially so. First a Windsor for myself... then a B2B for the wife, then a parts truck...

Great looking panel truck! A B2B with a bed cover?! That's a unique find.

I do have a question whether white is really a factory color though. It's not in the official color, but the cab of mine has white metal on the inside and on parts of the outside. According to the internet there is a cream color, but no white white like you have...and me.

Edited by wagoneer