Thanks to the site and everyone!

Well it was a bitter sweet day today, I had listed my truck thinking it would take awhile to sell, but I had someone here 12 hours later and they took it away today.  

It was time for a new adventure and that meant a lot near the lake and a trailer to go on it, so the other toys had to go.

I just wanted to thank everyone here for the years of knowledge and help and debate and general discussion, it was crucial to my success with the truck, and I hope in that time I also helped out a few other members.

I don’t see myself trolling here much anymore, I’m thinking that might be a downer for me, but I’m sure once in a blue moon I’ll stop by 

thanks! 

niftyfifty...aka Shane 

D60D7B8C-918D-415C-996A-0363F77CF17F.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Change is good. You helped a lot here.....maybe you'll try another era Dodge and see us here again. If not....by all means, thanks for all the help and input to others! Good Luck my friend.

48D

• Like 2

Wow Shane! Congrats on the new adventure! (Although you suck for selling your truck and leaving us ?)

I have appreciated your input and sense of humor over the years. 

wish we could have been at the same BTT50’s 

keep on truckin my friend!

Brent -Oregon 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Hey Guys,

Well I was feeling bad and had an urge to build something to remember my truck by, and I’ve wanted a propane fire table at the lake, so I built this little beauty…218 flathead fire breather.  I figure like my truck is a complete custom and you aren’t likely to see one like it.

One thing that did anger me in this build, in all my time and multiple past engines I never found a road draft tube bypass kit, or the special oil filler neck with the collection canister on it to dump the breather oil…this engine had it all, and would have saved a lot of under body oiling on my truck.

enjoy and take care guys!

B2514793-D7CB-4239-BCE0-1F0A399ED8F5.jpeg

7FBD355E-80A7-46D0-B02E-B8CB73C49F0B.jpeg

C31F4A1E-40C0-4DA0-B3E7-7C3F055AEA63.jpeg

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Best use of an old flathead block I've ever seen.....awesome job!

14 hours ago, Frank Elder said:

I want to see pictures of fish musky, Pike, smallies or whatever you hook!?

24” Walleye on yesterday’s outing…lol but the flathead only gets to cook marshmallows and hotdogs ?

4B0DFBFE-4548-4005-ACC6-FD6C6C8162C1.jpeg