Help Identifying two MoPar parts, please.

Skrambler

In sifting though some older boxes of items I dragged across the country in my last move, I came across two NOS stainless pieces that bared these numbers. 769023 and 769024. I simply can not remember what the heck they are for? Any help would be greatly appreciated! I do know they are not Plymouth, so I am stuck without a way of running the numbers. Thanks again Guys!

Posting photos of them would most likely be a big help in the identification.

• Thanks 1

Here is your answer; I looked in my 1936-42 Desoto master parts book. It is a Desoto part  Radiator shell molding right and left for a 1938 Desoto model s5. all 38 desoto's used these parts.

right 769023   left 769024.

Rich Hartung

desoto1939@aol.com

• Like 2

O.K. Guys, I will do so. I would have done this in the first place, but they are stapled in the original brown paper, and I did not wish to disturb that.

Give me some time to do this and I will re-post with photos. Thanks for taking your time to reply. ?

Thanks, Rich! I do not even know why I have several of these, but if you know of anyone that could use them, I would ask for an offer and donate that offer to this web site. I am certain that would be acceptable even in Plymouthy Adams eyes!!! But then again, maybe not....

P-A, I just can never get enough of your sense of humor!

• Like 1

it is all in fun I assure you....I bet no one hoards parts near on the level I do....same as cars....seems I know how to buy, the problem is I don't quite have the selling down to a science....

I can say for certain the last part I got from this site was a donation in the name of the man who sent it to me.....a win for everyone....