Wonder if they ever got this one finished.....

BobT-47P15

Someone somewhere (I don't recall any details) was building this several years ago.   I wonder if they ever got it done and usable.  I rather like the 

looks of it.....as they never did make a P15 sedan delivery.

attachment1.jpg

And then there was this one.....somewhere out there.

_11.jpg

Then there was this one in Aruba.......interesting......

100_5151.jpg

Edited by BobT-47P15
add pic

The first one is Ed Gross out of WI. Last time I chatted with him he was still working on it. That would have been back to the 50s 2019 I believe. 

Bob, speaking of cars that were unfinished. Did your son-in-law finish the coupe you owned that had the tree fall on it? I seem to remember you gave it to him. I sometimes wonder what it’s fate was. He did nice work on your tornado damaged convertible. 

the making of the sedan delivery has the potential to be a very sharp vehicle.....I have not seen Ed active on the forum of late...it would be nice to see a couple updated pics of progress.  This one shows some thought going into the creation.  The second pic of the convert-o-truck looks well thought out, dig and in Aruba and bury that last one...

I had this '41 Sedan delivery for a few years. 1941 was the last year that Plymouth made a Sedan Delivery and the PT125 pickup truck. Sold it to a guy who said he was going to keep it stock. I hope he did. 

IMGP3016_zps4505dee6.jpeg

• Like 1

Robert KB....he still has the mashed coupe.  If you recall, we were able to find another coupe in a small salvage yard close to where i live.  We removed the

top and both doors from that car.  He put on the good top....can't recall if the doors are back on.  Unfortunately he found a lot of rust and had to replace the floors,

rockers, etc.  It has a Plymouth flathead six in it which I found in a guy's shed.....I think a 1953 model......and I had the fellow I know at a local resto

shop put it in the coupe---ran pretty good.   Had the engine compartment looking pretty good, until I blew up the six volt battery by jumping it with a 12 volt in my

van on a real cold day.   Threw that battery acid everywhere.  Went  back and tried some cleanup, but didn't accomplish much.  During the last several years, my

son in law has had some heart problems, started his own upholstery business in his garage, and several months ago had a fire in the garage attic, which put him

out of business for a while.    Fixed now and back in business.  The coupe is totally sidelined for now and may not ever get finished.  Just have to wait and see.