Hit and Run

plymouthcranbrook

thats sucks HARD. Drivers are no longer passive aggressive

just plain aggressive. I feel like theres a bullseye on Booger when I drive around. I signaled a left lane change to make a left turn the other day. I missed my turn cuz all the axxholes wouldnt let me merge over. Please stay away from an antique cars, people. Theses arent some Kias you can replace with a $99 down lease

(not to mention the poor guys broken arm) Sheesh

Edited by Booger
speling

to be honest with you...this guy was not singled out....he was in the wrong place at the wrong time and any car he is driving would be the wrong car.....hopefully this H&R will be found but hardly likely these days....uninsured/underinsured takes care of this and we all will be pitching in for this repair.

48 minutes ago, Plymouthy Adams said:

to be honest with you...this guy was not singled out....he was in the wrong place at the wrong time and any car he is driving would be the wrong car.....hopefully this H&R will be found but hardly likely these days....uninsured/underinsured takes care of this and we all will be pitching in for this repair.

I agree with you Plymmie. Center lane of 3. stay to the right. Just the same he was cut off

3 hours ago, Sam Buchanan said:

The article says he was driving in the right lane at 55mph, got side-swiped, hit the guardrail, then came to a stop in the center lane.

3 hours ago, Sam Buchanan said:

The article says he was driving in the right lane at 55mph, got side-swiped, hit the guardrail, then came to a stop in the center lane.

Forgive me as the picture in my mind recalled the center lane

I drive to NJ and back on a regular basis by way of 495.  I see so many similar close calls its ridiculous, seems everyone passing likes to start back into the lane before they've even passed the car that they're going around.  Doesn't matter how fast the passed car is going, or even which lane its in.  I've lost count of the number of times I've had to brake hard to avoid the same thing on that highway.  Its the worst portion of the trip.  

• Like 1

I was on my way to work 6:30 AM in December in Charlotte NC I-85 when a girl hit and ran the back of my pick up truck, while passing me she never stopped, instead she got

over in the left lane and floored it. I was shaken up. I didn't get her plate number. There is a new breed on the streets today, they don't care about people. Only their pocket books. I see this old timer was out on a Sunday. I only drive my '48 on Sundays, real early, when the drunks and drug attacks are still in bed. Stay on the back roads.

The Interstates are not safe for our old busses. People go 80 mph down I-85 in NC, they don't care a whit for posted speed limits. Like my daddy always told me when he taught me to drive he said " stay in the right lane and give everyone all the room they need to kill themselves". My pick up is 21 years old so I just beat the bumper back in shape with a 6 lb hammer. I did see her headlight explode, I hope her car cost allot to repair if she even cares enough to do it. It would seem to me it would require repair for an inspection. Oh well, all is well that ends well. My cost was zero.

• Like 2

On 5/11/2021 at 3:30 PM, Tom Skinner said:

I was on my way to work 6:30 AM in December in Charlotte NC I-85 when a girl hit and ran the back of my pick up truck, while passing me she never stopped, instead she got

over in the left lane and floored it. I was shaken up. I didn't get her plate number. There is a new breed on the streets today, they don't care about people. Only their pocket books. I see this old timer was out on a Sunday. I only drive my '48 on Sundays, real early, when the drunks and drug attacks are still in bed. Stay on the back roads.

The Interstates are not safe for our old busses. People go 80 mph down I-85 in NC, they don't care a whit for posted speed limits. Like my daddy always told me when he taught me to drive he said " stay in the right lane and give everyone all the room they need to kill themselves". My pick up is 21 years old so I just beat the bumper back in shape with a 6 lb hammer. I did see her headlight explode, I hope her car cost allot to repair if she even cares enough to do it. It would seem to me it would require repair for an inspection. Oh well, all is well that ends well. My cost was zero.

Exactly why I stay around Concord, NC. If the car show is in Charlotte or further out I don't go.

• Like 1