its free and on the run

amishguy

after much beating of pistons and gradually getting the 48 to make a complete revolution of its crank the last valve gave way and it spin,s very freely now i went to napa to buy it a new battery i wanted to really see it turn over with some oil on it. I did disconnect the rest of the 73 year old wiring harness as its seen better days, jumped the contacts for the starter and it jumps backwards about ten feet ,big surprise and no harm done but looks like shift linkages not very helpful for telling what gear its in .one more thing for the list. all in all very happy to get it free and get on to other stuff like the wiring any suggestions on where to find a good quality replacement loom ,ill be keeping it stock

• Like 3

I’ve used YnZ three times and been very happy with their wiring harnesses. Not cheap but then other companies aren’t either. I have no connection to them except being a satisfied customer.