1950 P20 Plymouth special Deluxe fuel system overhaul/length of fuel lines

CC7

How are you doing, I am about to start the process of overhauling the fuel system on my 50 Plymouth, the tank I have overhauled and coated and rebuilt ethanol resistant fuel pump I have got already.

I am looking at the 5/16 poly armour nickel copper pre-flared lines and I am wondering how much length I need to do the whole car? I think I have seen somewhere that 90” totally will be enough, has anyone had the experience of doing this and can remember if that was enough or should I buy a little extra just in case it’s tight.  

Any my other recommendations when doing this is appreciated, over in Scotland they are switching to 10% ethanol in the gas and I want to make sure I am best equipped to deal with this. Going to install a down line filter, new flex hose to the carb as well.

Many thanks, 

Chris

Thanks for the input, yes pre flared lines was the way I wanted to go. I went under the car last night, I think around 200” should do the job and I’ll use a union to connect the lines up. 

often the very drive to keep it simple is the very thing that complicates it...not a one of us here I would think has not been guilty of that at one time or another.

Sam's suggestion is on the money....if you have flare tool, buy some tubing and "roll your own" either way.....you now going to have to fish or cut bait.