Original build sheet found in the back seat

TravisL17

While putting my interior back in after re-wiring and minor floor repair, I found this tucked into a coil spring in the seat back of my rear seat. The serial number matches the number on the drivers door plate, so I'm certain it's for my car. Am I correct is saying that my car originally came with no options other than a horn ring and 1 sun visor? Anyone able to decode some of the not so obvious info? I appreciate any insight. Also, my thumb is covering it up, but there's an X under accessory group 1.

Resized_20210329_183709.jpg

• Like 6

In the early 70's I would go thru all the old MoPars finding those build sheets....probably had over 20 at one time.

• Like 1

It looks as if these Dodges could be purchased either plain or fancy.   It would seem from the build sheet there were very few options on this one.

Perhaps it had only one sunvisor--on the driver's side.......perhaps a horn ring in addition to the center cap of the horn.  It listed standard wheels

having 7:10x15 Goodyear tires.  There were things on the build sheet like stone shields, glove box lock, glove box light which did not appear to be

included.  Probably would have had the small "dog dish" hubcaps.  Color was Blue #505.  At the first of the accessory line were spaces marked

1 through 8 under accessory groups.  I suppose those may have been groups designated by the factory....but none appear to be marked.  So is

this a very "plain jane" sort of car with very few accessories......maybe no radio or heater???    Some pictures would be nice to show what the

car and it's accessories looked like.  I had to enlarge the build sheet and then rotate it to better read what it said......another automotive mystery. 

Edited by BobT-47P15
  • Like 1

You are correct about not having any accessories like radio or heater. The firewall still has the block off plates for the heater and controls. So does the firewall pad. It currently has a driver and passenger sunvisor. The PO put stone shields on it and other aftermarket accessories. The thing that baffled me for a bit was the VAC BSTR in the open field towards the bottom. Right away my mind went to power brakes, which this car doesn't have. Then I realized that the car originally had vacuum wipers and VAC BSTR may refer to the fuel pump/vac pump that it probably had on it.

Im just happy to have found the sheet. I like the history of cars as much or more that the cars sometimes.