On the hunt: Dodge Postal

ABLANKMINUTE

Currently finishing up a project and am on the hunt for a longtime dream ride. I've been looking to come across a 50's Dodge Postal Fageol, and the stars have never aligned. I'll have my 1960 Chevy forward control Step van on the road soon and figured I'd throw out a line since my garage will have an empty spot.....

There's one in Seattle in south downtown area...or was a couple years ago.

Mail Truck 1955 Dodge East Marginal Way (4).JPG

Mail Truck 1955 Dodge East Marginal Way (2).JPG

Mail Truck 1955 Dodge East Marginal Way (3).JPG

Edited by Dodgeb4ya

North 54 Auto Salvage in Alamogordo, NM used to have several complete ones in their yard, that actually belonged to the Postal Service when new.  Still had the remnants of USPS paint.  Probably "unfortunately", as it's been at least 25 years since I was in that yard, and I know they've cleared a lot out since then. 

Good afternoon,

I have a phone number for you. The picture is bigger the the yellow one. This one has a siding right door. Size looks to be like a modern day ups van, One ton wheels.

Name

Rich, Medford OR. 5000.00 541 951-7846

Happy Hunting!

Frank