1950 b2 wheel studs

Hey all 

I'm in search  of lug studs , (not bolt's) for my 1950 b2 series truck . Passenger side front reverse thread and nuts . I've tried several local auto parts stores with no luck  . Could someone please direct me to where I might find them ? 

9 hours ago, Dawgbdog2 said:

Hey all 

I'm in search  of lug studs , (not bolt's) for my 1950 b2 series truck . Passenger side front reverse thread and nuts . I've tried several local auto parts stores with no luck  . Could someone please direct me to where I might find them ? 

Your truck was originally studs and nuts and you're looking for direct replacements, correct??   If so, measure one of the existing studs, or hole if the stud is our and refer to a Dorman catalog. 

https://www.dormanproducts.com/pages/products/wheel-hardware/index.aspx

Once you get theDorman number, most any parts store should be able to get them, or order online.

I am guessing that you are talking 3/4 ton,  (B2C) correct? If so there is another thread discussing this conundrum. However that discussion is about right hand threads. If you are replacing all, perhaps you would just switch to right hand? Any way here is that other thread. Right hand are available at $20 each from DCM, we are discussing getting a lower cost option.