New parts source found

moparfun

Found a guy in So Cal. specializes in replacement lenses, but has parts from 1928-1968. I got the opportunity to visit the shop. I got parts for the P-25 plaza wagon I'm working on, parts for My P-20 and also a horn button for my 38 dodge pickup. Prices were really reasonable, since I'm low budget. Mike is the guys name and Mikeco is the company name. E-mail: mikecoantique@verizon.net  and phone is (805)482-1725 be patient he works alone.

• Like 2

Thanks for the info.  Always good to have more sources.

There is a fellow about 13 miles from my house who has tons of NOS stuff plus some salvage items for many brands of old cars.

His name is Ron Riediger and his business is Riediger Antique Auto Salvage...located in Diamond, Missouri.  Phone is (417) 325-6200.  

Sometrimes his wife answers.   He posted this note some time back:    Riediger Antique Auto has been in business for 43 years (since 1976). I have a large accumatation of NOS (new old stock) parts from many different dealers. We are open most days, but it is best to have an appointment as I started a wrecker service about 10 years ago and am in and out quite a bit on some days.  He has two metal buildings full of stuff and also some semi trailer stacked to their roof.   

A nice guy.