truck ignition switch

I have a 1948 Pilothouse with a 48 Chrysler 6, 251 cu in. engine.  I am attempting to rewire the truck as it was bits and pieces that had at one time been converted to 12 volts.

The ignition switch is out of the truck and has 3 points to connect.  Each of the 3 points has 2 each pieces of wires attached.  One pin says coil, okay that's a no brainer but where does the other wire go to?  The middle pin which is the longest has two wires, one wire with a fuse inline, the markings on the pin are GA on one side and RAD on the other side, where do these wires terminate?  The 3rd pin has AM and the rest is chipped off.  Assuming here that is AMP so one wire goes to the AMP or Volt meter but where does the second wire go.  I still have the stomp starter hooked up.  Also is a solenoid needed in this system, there was one included but no markings to know where or what to hook to it.  There was a 3 resisters also included with the truck.  One looks like the ones we used to use on chevy 6's coils, so I assume that would go inline with the coil but I don't know if I have a 6 volt or a 12 volt coil, any way to tell, there are no markings I can see?  Any help on this would greatly be appreciated.  thanks  Lee